[3830] TBDC N5RZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5aar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N5RZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 18:05:12 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 26

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4:33

Total:  QSOs = 327  Total Score = 1,323

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Drove from Dallas on Saturday afternoon and was beat after a wonderful family
Christmas get together.

Got on from 0307Z-0739Z.   Band was pin drop quiet and condx fair, but activity
great.  Heard several EU grid squares being given (they called W's), but only
found a few EU's CQing (none heard me)and the only one that called in was GW5R.
 KH7M, KH6TU, KL7KY. NP2J, NP2X, KP2M, ZF9CW and some XE's and a bunch of VE's
were all the other DX I got in the log.  Rampant QSB at times.

Need to tweak the inverted L before CQWW 160M.   Just not working like it should
IMHO.

Great to work so many friends!

Thanks to all for the QSO's.

73 & Happy New Year,  Gator