[3830] TBDC N6AN Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6an@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC N6AN Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 20:52:33 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 26

Call: N6AN
Operator(s): N6AN
Station: N6AN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: DM04
Operating Time (hrs): 1:05

Total:  QSOs = 26  Total Score = 1

Club:

Comments:

SWL report. My temporary 2nd floor west side balcony antenna wouldn't load on
160 so I spent some time tuning around and logging what I could hear. Listening
times were 0115 to 0150 and 0400 to 0430.
I logged about 30 grids, EL06/XE2X the best DX.
>From stations calling him I could tell NO3M was occupying a frequency, but
>there
just wasn't enough signal reaching my 59' wire to copy his call or grid.

73,
David N6AN