[3830] TBDC K8CN Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC K8CN Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 02:09:03 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 26

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: FN43
Operating Time (hrs): 1:30

Total:  QSOs = 34  Total Score = 34

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I have no idea what the total score may be - I adopted K7SS's logging method
(PostIt notes, #2 pencil), so no automated score computation here.  I entered
the minimum number of points possible - the BARC computer will figure it all out
and award those 4X multipliers to the stations who worked me.  Thanks to all for
digging out my QRP signal and for tolerating my sloppy CW - the paddle was
giving me fits until I adjusted the spring tension.  Happy New Year to all, and
thanks for the Qs!

73,
Mike, K8CN
Durham NH

Rig: K3/10 at 5 watts, 135 foot doublet, center fed with window line, about 40
feet up.