[3830] NCCC Sprint WD6T HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WD6T HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 03:10:05 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jan 1

Call: WD6T
Operator(s): WD6T
Station: WD6T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Berkely
Operating Time (hrs): 00:20

  160:   4      3
   80:  11      9
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  15     12  Total Score = 180

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Missed starting bell, was going to skip it.

Turned on radio and heard someone calling "CQ SKN" on 40m.  Dug out my
straight key.  By the time I got it out, he was gone.  Went to 80 and heard
sprinters.  Turned on amp, because... hey, from home, I'm not going to be heard
at 100w.

Thanks everyone for putting up with my abysmal fist.  Once a year for the
straight key aint enuf!

Logging in my head (K7SS style), so may have gotten the mults wrong, but who'se
counting?  Happy New Year!  Nowhere to go but up(hiccup)