[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 03:35:02 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jan 1

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   7      7
   80:  19     16
   40:  21     19
   20:   1      1
   15:   1      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  49     44  Total Score = 2,156

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of action, and some rough edges on my end. Had some "buzzing" in
the earphones when I transmitted on on radio, so must track it down. Almost out
of control at times, sorry if QLFed anyone.

Lots of contacts on 80 but sure did lose a lot of jumpers.

Tnx for three baggers with my mentee KB5RF who sounded good, and NT6Q, WJ9B, and
W9RE,

Five minute segments: 8, 11, 8, 7, 9, and a difficult 6. Was about even in Qs
with W9RE, N4AF, and KZ5D (my weekly regional shootout). Hope the mults were OK.
Scores are gonna be close, but Howie was up 2 at the end. Big Mike was down 2 at
our last one, and Art and I were dead even, but only at the halfway point.

It sure was challenging competing (and losing) a lot of jump balls with the
Great Lakes Gang. Just too far away down here in northern XE (almost).

73 and here's to a much better '21 for everybody.

Jim N3BB