[3830] RTTY Roundup N3QE SO(A) RTTY HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N3QE SO(A) RTTY HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2021 23:45:55 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: SO(A) RTTY HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:    461
   40:    515
   20:    552
   15:      6
   10:
-----------------------
Total:   1534      0  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 59  Total Score = 179,478

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

20M long to W6/W7 only at start on Saturday so moved to 40 quickly with great
results.

40 really good! So was 80! KL7SB stole my run freq on 40 but it was time for me
to go to 80 anyway, and he he called me on 80 :-). Went back to 40 at EU sunrise
and even worked a couple Scandinavians after the rest of Europe was in
sunlight.

Took 3.6 hrs offtime overnight.

Sunday morning, no VK's to be found. (I had gotten a ZL the previous night).
Went to the nose-bleed section on 20 and ran EU with great success.

Was originally planning to take all my remaining offtime about 1800Z (my 1PM)
when the sun had set on EU, but was DELIGHTED to find excellent and extremely
strong SHORT SKIP most of Sunday afternoon to W8/W9/W0 with huge rates and easy
copy. Used 20M extremely productively and only taking 0.8 hours offtime on
Sunday afternoon. Had some good fun on 40, then my 24 hours optime was up before
2230Z.