[3830] RTTY Roundup WT2P SO(A) Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wt2p@wt2p.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup WT2P SO(A) Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 00:16:18 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: SO(A) Mixed HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 8
Radios: SO2R

   80:   182      39
   40:   139      40
   20:    23       3
   15:     1       1
   10:
-----------------------
Total:   345      83  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 7  Total Score = 25,252

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

On P/T, mostly at afternoon/night. 20M wire is damaged so limited results on
that band. With only 1 working amp for this one (SPE 1K) I did the best with
what I had.

I setup my main station to do SO2R RTTY and the second station to do SO2R FT4,
all with the Flex 6600. Main station used Maestro, N1MM 2x (MMTTY, 2-Tone,
GRITTY decoders) and my laptop at the secondary station connected to the Flex
via SmartLink running N1MM (networked) with 2x WSJT-X instances. Since I was
primarily on 80 and 40, Slice A on main station was 80, Slice B 40. Same setup
for secondary station. When the RTTY rate would dry up, i'd swivel over and make
a few FT4 q's. That makes this an interesting and fun way to stay engaged.

I'll add photos of the setup on my website at wt2p.com shortly.

Tnx for the Q's
WT2P