[3830] RTTY Roundup VA7ST SO RTTY HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup VA7ST SO RTTY HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 00:16:41 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: SO RTTY HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:    70
   40:   143
   20:   512
   15:    98
   10:
-----------------------
Total:   823       0  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 32  Total Score = 69,132

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

IC-7610, Steppir 3+40, 80M wire vertical

Really muffed up my off times with two 30-minute-plus breaks too early and ended
up having to extend that second break to 5.5 hours on Saturday evening -- got
back on for 80M at 10:45 p.m. local time, which is about an hour later than I
would have liked. Band was strong but everyone else with proper planning had
gone to bed just as I was getting warmed up.

Somehow, this was my best high-power outing in RU though not even close to
low-power efforts in the last set of Cycle 24 peak years.

All the gear worked out well. Tried to get the old FT-2000 in line for second
radio use on 40M Saturday latenight but just couldn't get the software going
(COM port confusion) so just left it alone. Will have to spend some quality time
getting both radios active again.

Gotta love https://contestonlinescore.com/ for adding to the fun factor. Great
stuff!

Thanks for the contacts. See you out there in the next one.

-- Bud VA7ST

VA7ST scores from the last 900 or so contests:
http://va7st.ca/contesting/va7st-contest-scores/

Roundup history
        QSOs    Sec  Cty  Score
2021     823     52   32  69,132 HP