[3830] RTTY Roundup NR4O SO(A) RTTY HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4o@att.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup NR4O SO(A) RTTY HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 00:20:13 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: SO(A) RTTY HP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:    79
   40:   273
   20:   175
   15:    18
   10:
-----------------------
Total:   545       0  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 28  Total Score = 42,510

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Well that was fun and great way to ring in the new year of contesting.  Probably
my best average hourly rate for slightly less than 10 hour op time exclusively
on Sunday.  40M was very good to me with 75+ rate for 3.5 hours, then I went to
80M for the last hour and that delivered 70+ Q's.  Had a little success running
on 20M late morning.  But, that band is always tough with just a loop.  It
seemed like conditions were reasonable.  Had several Europeans during my 40M run
late afternoon EST, though they weren't very strong.  But, good copies with
quiet conditions.  Thanks for all the Q's.

Happy New Year,
Eric - NR4O

Flex-6600/SPE 1.3K Amp
80/40 Dipoles, 20/15 quad Loop