[3830] RTTY Roundup W4NF SO(A) RTTY HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W4NF SO(A) RTTY HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 00:24:31 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF
Station: W4NF

Class: SO(A) RTTY HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

   80:    64       0
   40:   338       0
   20:   302       0
   15:    81       0
   10:     0       0
-----------------------
Total:   785       0  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 55  Total Score = 87,135

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I finally used the internal Sound Card on the K3S for FSK.  It was easy to set
up with the FSK/PTT Adapter I bought off of ebay.  Inexpensive and easy to
setup.  I also watched a YouTube video this time on the N1MM+/MMTTY setup.
Everything worked as planned.  The bands were quiet and there was good
participation.

I started the contest at about 23:30 (6:30 local) and only stayed on until about
10PM and then called it quits for the night.  I got up early on Sunday and by
the afternoon I had some great runs on 20 and 15.  That spurred my interest and
I ended up putting in more time on Sunday than I had planned.  It was a lot of
fun and I'll probably spend some more time in the chair next year.  Thanks for
the Qs and 73,  Jack W4NF HNY!