[3830] RTTY Roundup WE6Z SO(A) Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup WE6Z SO(A) Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 01:02:39 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: WE6Z
Operator(s): WE6Z
Station: WE6Z

Class: SO(A) Mixed HP
QTH: sv
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-----------------------
Total:   520      277  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 30  Total Score = 66,948

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I had to go back and edit my LOG file and change it from DIGITAL to MIXED, then
the log robot counted my FT8/FT4 and RTTY contacts.
It was a lot of fun.  Band conditions were decent.
I had N1MM set up with RTTY and WSJT.  WSJT and N1MM crashed about 8 times
requiring a reboot of the computer to get it working again. An error message
about being remotely disconnected...
Other than that, it was quite a bit of fun.  And when you ran out of RTTY, you
could go back to FT4/FT8, and vice versa.