[3830] RTTY Roundup AC5AA SO RTTY LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ac5aa@ac5aa.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup AC5AA SO RTTY LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 01:11:11 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: AC5AA
Operator(s): AC5AA
Station: AC5AA

Class: SO RTTY LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:    22       0
   40:   103       0
   20:   116       0
   15:    10       0
   10:     0       0
-----------------------
Total:   251       0  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 6  Total Score = 13,303

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

The time I spent on the Roundup is always a fun time for me.  I was limited
again this year, but enjoyed it anyway.  Thanks to all who worked me!  I was
running 100w into a G5RV Jr. for most of the operation - an HF2V 40m Vertical
for the remainder.  For some reason the G5RV did better for me, which means the
vertical needs work. Roundup is a great contest to start the year.