[3830] RTTY Roundup N4BP SO(A) Dig HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4bp@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N4BP SO(A) Dig HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 13:36:05 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: N4BP
Operator(s): N4BP
Station: N4BP

Class: SO(A) Dig HP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:    0        53
   40:    0       216
   20:    0       320
   15:    0       103
   10:    0         0
-----------------------
Total:    0       692  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 32  Total Score = 57,436

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Four FT4 QSOs, rest on FT8
WSJT-X kept shutting down - at least two dozen times during contest.  Seemed to
be caused by receiving non-contest exchanges.  Lost several QSOs in the Cabrillo
log first time it happened, but were recovered later from the ADIF.
MANY dupes in log.  My color coding probably wrong accounting for my
contribution.

K3, KPA1500
A4S, 40/80 Trap Dipole
WSJT-X Logger