[3830] RTTY Roundup AC4G SO RTTY LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ac4g@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup AC4G SO RTTY LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 13:40:45 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: AC4G
Operator(s): AC4G
Station: AC4G

Class: SO RTTY LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 11 1/2

   80:    91       0
   40:   139       0
   20:   181      29
   15:    27       0
   10:     0       0
-----------------------
Total:   412      29  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 41  Total Score = 41,013

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Lost time at beginning of contest having to reinstall logging software and
reconfiguring.  Afterwards, spent time with PC attempting to get logging
software and rig communicating to each other.  Finally got it working late that
evening.  Lots of fun making OSO's.  Only did S&P, but sure if I had ran, I
could have done better.  This was my first time in the ARRL RTTY RU. Thanks for
the QSO's.