[3830] RTTY Roundup N4IQ SO(A) RTTY HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N4IQ SO(A) RTTY HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 15:15:48 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: N4IQ
Operator(s): N4IQ
Station: N4IQ

Class: SO(A) RTTY HP
QTH: SC - Greenville
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   80:    359      0
   40:    537      0
   20:    382      0
   15:    142      0
   10:      0      0
-----------------------
Total:   1420      0  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 49  Total Score = 150,520

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Band     QSOs     Pts  Sec  DXC  Pt/Q
   3.5     359     359    2    1   1.0
     7     537     537   14   24   1.0
    14     382     382   33   18   1.0
    21     142     142    8    6   1.0
 Total    1420    1420   57   49   1.0
Score: 150,520   SOHP(A) RTTY-ONLY  SO2R
                 OP TIME 23 HRS

Always enjoy this one.  My favorite contest out of them all, regardless of Mode.
Decent band conditions with LOTS of activity, as usual.  This was an XYL
approved weekend operation.  Thanks, Elaine.

Never saw 10M open.  I was checking. Worked all US States including the elusive
"State" of DC. Also, worked the "un-States" of Alaska and
Hawaii (DX entities in RTTY RU).  Never have figured out why the US multipliers
are set up this way.  Worked 3/4 of the Canadian Provinces.  I have never worked
all of them in one contest.

My contest club, SFCG, was well represented.  Maybe you worked some others of
us?

Diddle diddle....   Bill

2X TS590; 2X 700 Watts; All wire antennas
80M - Top Feed, Coaxial Inverted L (55 ft Vertical Coaxial Radiator)
40M - Ground Plane with base at 15 ft, Eight Radials
20M - Pair of Bi-directional 40/20M Super Loops, Open Delta Loops on 20.
15M - Pair of Bi-directional 30/15M Super Loops, Open Delta Loops on 15.
SDR Spectrum Displays, N1MM+