[3830] RTTY Roundup W0LSD SO(A) RTTY HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, diverkene@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W0LSD SO(A) RTTY HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 17:16:46 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): W0LSD
Station: W0LSD

Class: SO(A) RTTY HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

   80:    318      0
   40:    494      0
   20:    749      0
   15:    115      0
   10:      1      0
-----------------------
Total:   1677      0  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 60  Total Score = 192,855

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Having major surgery a few weeks ago, this contest was on my calendar as the
date to
be back 100%. Didn't quite happen that way, but had a great contest with no big
failures. BIC is more strenuous than I thought HI. Sunday's opening to EU was
good on 20, but 15 didn't produce much DX for all the CQs. Maybe a year or so
away from 15 being a huge player? Lots of familair calls and new ones too. Not
sure if FTs took away from RTTY activity as 20 was solid from one end to the
other. Do we need to mount a DXPedition to ND? Were there any ND stations on? On
to WPX in February. Thanks for all the Qs and patience.