[3830] Win VHF KI7OFL QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bud.ki7ofl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Win VHF KI7OFL QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 22:55:45 +0000
                    Winter VHF Sprint - 2021

Call: KI7OFL
Operator(s): KI7OFL
Station: KI7OFL

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: DM41
Operating Time (hrs): 1

    6:   2     2
    2:   0     0
  222:   0     0
-------------------
Total:   2     2  Total Score = 4

Club:

Comments:

Sometimes the score is only one part of the story. I put my new rover station on
the air in southern Arizona just North of the Mexico Border. Had an issue with
SWR on the 2 meter beam, pulled it down and ran 6m FT8 as a last ditch effort to
keep from being skunked on this one. One issue kills an hour very fast.
FT8 ICOM IC-705, 10WATTS, MFJ 3ELEM 6M BEAM @ 12'.
Very happy to have pulled AE7TU (Alan) in from DM42 Tucson AZ. and in the final
minute N1AV (Jay) from DM43 Phoenix AZ on FT8 6m 50.313usb.
Nice trial run for the VHF Contest later this month. 73, KI7OFL de Bud