[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint NR4O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC RY-Sprint NR4O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 02:22:20 +0000
                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Jan 8

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): .3
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   9     3
   40:   9     2
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  18     5  Total Score = 90

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

It was decent night despite a N1MM startup error causing a delayed start.  Then
with 5 minutes remaining my 30 year old Astron linear power supply decided it
had enough of RTTY and shut down.  Hope the abrupt shutdown didn't damage the
rig!!  Anyway, glad the regular east coast guys went to 80M early and allowed me
bounce back and forth to 40M where the signals were very sparse.  The normally
loud folks out west couldn't be heard.  Anyway thanks for the Q's.  I've got
some station maintenance to do.

Eric - NR4O