[3830] NAQP CW K1RX(KC1KUG) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, b.ebare@icloud.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K1RX(KC1KUG) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 04:18:38 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K1RX
Operator(s): KC1KUG
Station: K1RX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  863   148  Total Score = 127,724

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC Ferocious Pfizers

Comments:

Thanks to everyone who called in. It was nice to surprise many ops with Bray
instead of Mark, which is in the history file. I saw a decent amount of DX
calling which surprised me. This is my first serious single op CW contest with
SO2R. Finally, thanks to Mark, K1RX for hosting me at his wonderful station.

73,
Bray, KC1KUG

 Band     QSOs     Pts  Sec  Mt2  Pt/Q
   1.8     100     100   26    0   1.0