[3830] NAQP CW K3HW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3hw73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K3HW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 04:43:47 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K3HW
Operator(s): K3HW
Station: K3HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 6:10

  160:   28    18
   80:   71    31
   40:   76    29
   20:   50    16
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  225    94  Total Score = 21,150

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Team: FRC Team Neptune

Comments:

Had limited time due to my busy period at work and this is one of 2-3 weekends a
year I have to work.  Made some time mostly late afternoon and later evening.
Nice to make some QSOs to take my mind off work and all of the other nonsense
going on in the world right now.  Thanks for the QSOs. Seemed like good
conditions especially on 80 and 160!  73 de K3HW ..