[3830] NAQP CW AB2E Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ab2e@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AB2E Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 06:03:33 +0000

Rig: Elecraft K3
Antennas:
All wires
160m Inverted L @95ft
80m dipole @95ft
40m dipole @90ft
20m delta loop @65ft
15m/10m homebrew fan dipole @65ft

Strong wind took down the 20m delta loop, and the fan dipole last week.
Today was the first sunny day, calm with almost no wind, so I repaired the
antennas most of the afternoon. As a result, I got on late, and 20 had almost
closed by then.
Had some nice runs, especially on 80m. Picked up some mults on 160.
Had hoped to make at least 500 Qs, but fell short, not enough operating time.
Great to see so many friends,
CU in CQ 160 tests,
73 Darrell AB2E