[3830] NAQP CW K8GU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ethan@k8gu.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K8GU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 11:14:43 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K8GU
Operator(s): K8GU
Station: K8GU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 1:38

  160:    0     0
   80:   78    31
   40:   49    31
   20:   23    12
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  150    74  Total Score = 11,100

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: Team NA

Comments:

Equipment: K2/100, 80-meter doublet at 70 feet fed with open wire, TRLinux
0.50gu

Notes:  This effort is dedicated to our friend and mentor, Dave, K8CC, who was
instrumental in so many aspects of contesting from the personal to the
international level. RIP OM.

Condx seemed pretty good for the time I was on---never ran out of people to work
in my three (0:22, 0:38, 0:46) operating windows.  Still only have a 10m/6m Yagi
and this dipole here; so, SO2R was out of the question.  Did add a second
headphone port for the kids to listen in; three-year-old got the biggest kick
out of it..."Dad is making beeping noises!"  There is a Bencher and a
spare WinKey USB in my shack/office for them to play with whenever they visit.

73,

--Ethan, K8GU.
http://www.k8gu.com/