[3830] NAQP CW N5RZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5aar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N5RZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 16:39:01 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   36    20
   80:  282    50
   40:  446    51
   20:  487    46
   15:   19     9
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1270   176  Total Score = 223,520

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: CTDXCC Team Pfizer

Comments:

Really strange condx for me.   15M was a bust, but other locals had good luck.
Only callers I oould get were in FL.  Not sure what was going on there.   A lot
of good running on 20M, but mults eluded me there.  40M and 80M were bottomless
pits.  Still haunted by my poor 160M antenna.   Haven't had time to troubleshoot
it, but it just doesn't work  -  the same inverted "L" that worked
well a year ago.  Thanks to those who dug me out.

Signed "Don" in honor of recent sudden loss of K6RV.  RIP Don.

Congrats to all the big scorers.   Thanks to all for the QSO's.

73,  Gator  (aka Don)