[3830] NAQP CW N1BA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, leehillsilent@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N1BA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 17:15:53 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N1BA
Operator(s): N1BA
Station: N1BA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

  160:
   80:
   40:  286    46
   20:  144    32
   15:   37    13
   10:
-------------------
Total:  467    91  Total Score = 42,497

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

OK that was fun :-).  My first solo CW contest in I can't remember how long.
40m was absolutely incredible. Low noise, propagation to everywhere seemed to be
S9. Running at a peak of 261 Q's stateside at 100W was crazy. I was amazed to
witness how many people were on the air.

Apologies to ops that had send repeats to me, I think 5 years off was not fixed
with 30 minutes of CW training the day before the contest :-).  My brain was so
mushy and in need of dinner that when someone in Texas sent "Lee TX",
I thought they were thanking me, not sending me their exchange!

73

Lee, N1BA