[3830] NAQP CW NR4M M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve@nr4m.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NR4M M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 19:09:07 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NR4M
Operator(s): NR4M KN4DEB
Station: NR4M

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: FM18 VA
Operating Time (hrs): 11:36

  160:  248    51
   80:  576    57
   40:  455    62
   20:  220    50
   15:   72    19
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1571   239  Total Score = 375,469

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Got into this contest for the whole session for the purposes of mentoring a
relative newbie, Arnie, KN4DEB.  I am his 'Elmo' (Elmer).
Shack is large so easy to keep the distance.
Really enjoyed seeing 160 so active, but just wasn't good to the west coast.
Glad we were making band changes early, so we could keep up with the
propagation.

73 de Steve, NR4M