[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 03:38:19 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 15

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   7      7
   80:  26     16
   40:  22     14
   20:   2      1
   15:   2      1
   10:
    6:
-------------------
Total:  59     39  Total Score = 2,301

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Great conditions and terrific local participation, with a fiver (first time ever
for me) with N5AW and a four bagger with mentee KB5RF. Tnx much fellows. No one
else on more than two bands from a quick check. Mis-logged a QSO with NA5G on 80
and took it our. My bad, Ed.

Five min segments: 9, 10, 13, 8, 11, and 8.

Had some great "interleaving" with ping-pongs back and forth three
times or six straight contacts back to back. It's magic when it works.

Seemed to be up on my buddy KZ5D. Having the local contacts really helped me.
Nice surprise. Thanks to all, and stay safe out there. Unable to find any
vaccine sources here for my wife and me. Very frustrating.

73,Jim N3BB