[3830] NAQP SSB NR4O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4o@att.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NR4O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 05:54:51 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 9.0
Radios: SO2R

  160:   26    15
   80:   76    27
   40:  161    44
   20:   26    12
   15:   20     8
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  310   107  Total Score = 33,170

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC North Carolina East Team #2

Comments:

I had a few distractions taking some breaks to watch the Buffalo Bills beat the
Ravens.  Waited 25 years for them to get back into the playoffs.  Go Bills!!!

I did way too much S&P in this one.  But, I was finding it hard to stake out
a frequency and keep a rate going on 80m.  I was really pleased with 160m
tonight.  I didn't expect 15 mults.  40m was good to me since I was able to get
a run frequency and hold it for a while late afternoon into early evening.  I
usually struggle on 15m and 20m with not so great antennas.  Did get my local
ground wave 10m mult in the first hour.

All in all it was a good contest with reasonable conditions. Thanks for the Q's
especially the guys that pulled me out of the noise on 160m.

73,
Eric - NR4O

Flex-6600
160 Inv-L/80 & 40m Dipoles