[3830] NAQP SSB KA6KEN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KA6KEN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 07:16:17 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KA6KEN
Operator(s): KA6KEN
Station: KA6KEN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:  138    33
   40:  109    39
   20:   77    33
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  324   105  Total Score = 34,020

Club:

Team:

Comments:

This was the first time I seriously participated in a contest from my home QTH.
It was great until I tried to upload my log and it kept reverting to a check
log.  I realized this had something to do with using over 100 watts.  I then
read the rules and found out that there was no high power category in this
contest - I had no idea there were contests that did not have high power
categories; N1MM didn't prevent me from selecting a high power category when I
set up the log file (I guess it is contest agnostic at that point).  Live and
learn.  This will teach me to read the rules BEFORE entering the contest.  Oh
well. Hopefully these logs will help everyone else!