[3830] NAQP SSB KP4AA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kp4aa.dx@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KP4AA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 11:29:25 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KP4AA
Operator(s): KP4AA
Station: KP4AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Puerto Rico
Operating Time (hrs): 9:59

  160:   12     8
   80:   66    26
   40:  200    42
   20:  474    50
   15:  214    34
   10:
-------------------
Total:  966   160  Total Score = 154,560

Club: Cabo Rojo Contest Club

Team: I-Guana Rock and Roll All Night

Comments:

First NAQP in over 15 years and first contest with the new callsign after
trading in KP3MM. I should probably consider also trading in my name Ken for Ted
since many were hearing that instead. I thought conditions were poor and the low
bands noisy. I was never able to get a run going on 40 or 80 meters which was
torking me off all night. 160m signals were really poor and 40 meters seemed
super long. 15 meters is definitely the money band here in Puerto Rico with a
pipeline to California and Arizona. Overall disappointed with my score no doubt
due to my poor showing on the low bands. Thanks to KH6CJJ for calling in on 15
and 40 with a good signal. Ken, KP4AA ex KP3MM