[3830] NAQP SSB K5IZO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5izo@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K5IZO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 17:29:25 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K5IZO
Operator(s): JOHN
Station: K5IZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:
   40:   2
   20:  42
   15:   1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  45     22  Total Score = 990

Club: Texas DX Society

Team: TDXS

Comments:

I operated from home.  The lake is much better, but it is 3+ hours away and I
couldn't take the time.
40 was good, but I didn't put that much time into it.  15 was barely alive.  80
later was barely alive when I had to stop at around 6:30 CST.

Morals:
1 - I need to practice and participate more.  I sort of fell off the wagon.
2 - My multi-band vertical is awful.  I will crank up the heat to assess a
possible change.  With the HOA Gestapo and the interfering trees (only short
runs), it will be a challenge - but - I will prevail.
3 - Go to the lake if at all possible.