[3830] NAQP SSB KC0VDY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KC0VDY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 22:50:53 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KC0VDY
Operator(s): KC0VDY
Station: KC0VDY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:  15      9
   40:
   20:  24     15
   15:   9      5
   10:
-------------------
Total:  48     29  Total Score = 1,392

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM-Longs Peak

Comments:

Never was able to make contacts with any GMCC members at the start.  Started on
15 until I couldn't hear anyone then worked 20, for the first 3 hours.  Then had
to take a break to help my mom.  Had antenna issues and couldn't work 40 meters
at all.  So went to 80, was slow for awhile and then kept hearing more and more
stations.  Most I have heard and worked on 80 SSB.