[3830] ARRL Jan VHF KM8V SO 3Band LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jon@anhold.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF KM8V SO 3Band LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 02:57:47 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  159    45  Total Score = 7,605

Club: Black River Radio Ops

Comments:

I forgot what a drag this contest is, but even still it seems like the bands did
not cooperate much this year.

As is often the case, I enjoyed battling with AB8M on the online scoreboard. If
you aren't posting your scores and chasing others on the board, you're missing
out.

I'll be curious to see how badly I'm hit with NILs this contest. Both 6m and 2m
were fading in and out, often barely long enough to - maybe - complete an FT8 Q.
Combined with the uncertainty of who holds out for that final 73 73 vs logging
if you get an RR73 RRR or 73 makes me wonder.

Thanks to everyone who's in the log, and looking forward to June, which
hopefully will be a lot more fun.

Notes and some grid maps will be posted on nw8s.com and / or km8v.com.

73 de KM8V Jon