[3830] NAQP SSB K5KJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5kj@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K5KJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 10:59:14 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K5KJ
Operator(s): K5KJ
Station: K5KJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   13     8
   80:   93    33
   40:   50    23
   20:  765    45
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  921   109  Total Score = 100,389

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Team: The Mighty 90's

Comments:

Conditions on 20m were great, but as a result, I didn't move 40m until after the
band had gone long, resulting in few multipliers.  10 and 15 meters were closed
when I checked them.  80m was good, but it had also gone long by the time I
moved there.

The NAQP is an interesting contest requiring a strategy to maximize Qs and
mulitpliers per band.  This is not a contest that I have focused on previously.

Setup:
K3 @ 100W
Wilson System One at 60 feet for 20, 15 and 10 meters
Mosley TA32 at 40 feet side mounted, fixed WNW
Inverted vees at 58 feet on 40 and 80 meters
Shunt fed tower on 160 meters