[3830] ARRL Jan VHF NU2H Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF NU2H Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 13:58:22 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:   9     4  Total Score = 36

Club:

Comments:

Did Backyard Portable from my QTH, which moved to the garage when weather got
bad.  NOT ONE SSB/CW QSO made which stinks!  All on FT8 with a 6M hamstick
dipole config and power at 10W.  All local too could easily worked them SSB.  No
contacts on FT4 either. We need more SSB stations as there is no way I can take
my FT setup truly portable.  Also need to spread out my pea shooter signal was
lost withall the QSB in the FT8 passband.