[3830] ARRL Jan VHF WB8LYJ/R Limited Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF WB8LYJ/R Limited Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 01:51:51 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  154    63  Total Score = 9,702

Club: Fourlanders Contest Team

Comments:

I roved from EM81, EM71, EM72, EM82, and EM83.

I had issues at the start with high winds and SWR. There were 20mph winds which
kept the antennas low. 6m was on its own mast with no way to lock it in place so
I couldn't keep it aimed correctly.

The highlight of the contest was the mini pileup I had on 432 when I came on
from my last grid. There were 6 stations all calling me at the same time.