[3830] ARRL Jan VHF VE3MIS Limited Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3mis.vhf@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF VE3MIS Limited Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 03:25:02 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  259    93  Total Score = 29,202

Club:

Comments:

Great contest despite some hardware/software issues at the beginning and
operator errors. FLEX Radios and I don't seem to get along very well.
Since we're locked down here in Ontario, there was a mix of operators at the
station and operating remotely to allow for proper social distancing.
Highlight: It was really incredible to work so many 2m FM stations for the first
time. Promote, promote and promote some more!!!

See you in the next one, bigger and better!

73 de Peter
VA3ELE