[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K1RZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF K1RZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 16:19:53 +0000
                    ARRL January VHF Contest - 2021

Call: K1RZ
Operator(s): K1RZ
Station: K1RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 29.7

    6:  124    42
    2:  170    46
  222:   66    23
  432:   76    26
  903:   25     9
  1.2:   30    11
  2.3:   18     8
  3.4:    6     4
  5.7:    3     3
  10G:    8     5
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  526   177  Total Score = 190,806

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

The January 2021 ARRL VHF Contest was without ice or extreme cold here in
central Maryland, a great improvement over January 2020.   Conditions seemed
average for January.   Timing of microwave contacts was important of course.
Daylight and "heat of the Day" versus cold of the night made a big
difference on some distant microwave contacts.   As always we all appreciate the
participation of the valiant Rovers who faced into the cold, wind, wet and
slippery road surfaces and muddy back country trails.  I was thankful to work
with Rovers N6MEJ, NN3Q, N9ZL, W5JMC, KD3PD, W3ICC, KM4OZH and KM3G.  Good Job!
 Do it again in June.   It was a very fun contest with all the stations on and
the many bands active, as always happens in a contest. Thanks everyone for
getting on.   73,   Dave  K1RZ