[3830] CWopsT AI6O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AI6O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 20:08:52 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 20

Call: AI6O
Operator(s): AI6
Station: AI6O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: mo
Operating Time (hrs): 45 min

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  41
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  41  Mults = 41  Total Score = 1,681

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Used my K4KIO hex beam for the first time, sitting on a barrel pointed
northeast.  Found that I have intermittancy and crackling on receive.  Caused me
to miss some callsigns, etc.  Not sure if the intermittancy was on xmit. SWR
didn't deviate. Seems to be better than the EFHW.  If we worked, you might let
me know if there was any issues on xmit, other than the op! Now if the wx will
cooperate and get my tower up!  Thanks for the QSOs.  73

Ed, AI6O
ai6o@arrl.net