[3830] NAQP SSB N8II Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N8II Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 17:47:04 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:   69    23
   80:  258    40
   40:   79    30
   20:  312    40
   15:   42    15
   10:   13     4
-------------------
Total:  773   149  Total Score = 115,177

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

I am late as usual reporting. 40M was a disaster, I gave it a go, but running
was never more than a short burst before it got slow and S&P was a battle to
break through. 15 even with a little Es was limited in coverage, mostly AZ &

CA. I had a fairly clear Rx spot in heart of band on 20, but someone running
totally inaudible here on the East Coast was slow me down. My first 2 hours
were only about 85 Q's/hr, then 3rd brought rate average up to just over 100.
I had a really good run on 75 starting around 2330Z with no skip zone, then a
small skip zone, then almost none again. I had mild cold symptoms and was
feeling fatigued, so I quit quite early. There were quite few really weak ones I
had to dig out, the new FTDX-101D helped.

Thanks for all of the QSO's, many chased me band to band and thanks to Eric,
W3DQ for running the bands for my DC mults.

73, Jeff