[3830] CWopsT K4AVX Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4avx1@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4AVX Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 20:29:52 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 27

Call: K4AVX
Operator(s): K4AVX
Station: K4AVX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 18 MIN

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:  16
   20:   0
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  16  Mults = 16  Total Score = 256

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

Started setting up the K3-1 I got from K4LG about half an hour before the
sprint.  Had to make cables, find power, rewire a keyer.  Ended up  on the air
with about 18 mins left and worked N4QS right off the bat.  Had no problem
making qso's at all.  Didn't get the computer logging set up, though.  Had some
trouble with the external watt meter - it didn't want to go up scale much.
After I finished, I took the time to notice I was running 1 watt or less.
Better read that manual again!  Band was in good condition.....