[3830] CQ160 CW K9CT Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K9CT Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 14:07:24 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 24.5
Radios: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 1542  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 52  Total Score = 512,265

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Great activity....band was quiet except for the approaching storm time frame.
Lots of EU stations that were just on the edge of being copied. Stations east of
me were working them but EU not above noise except during SS/SR or short
periods. I hoped for more mults but never really got a good chance. I saw KL7SB
spotted many times but nothing heard.

First night was very good activity and rate. Second night we need more stations
to work! I will admit to stopping and taking my wife out to eat for dinner the
Saturday :-)

1275 2 point QSOs
121 5 point QSOs
146 10 point QSOs

No doubt will lose a few 10 point due to miscopied calls....I hope not but it is
reality. QSB was inopportune!

Lots of CWops and SMC members were worked! Thanks for the QSOs.

I used a FlexRadio 6600 SO2R with the PGXL amplifier. I used a 5 element array
and a low dipole combination for the TX antennas. RX was phased Beverage array
to EU, long Beverage to N EU and eastern EU. NW and SE Beverages, plus HiZ
Circle 8, SAL30 and Waller Flag antennas. I can TX and listen at the same time
and run on one slice and S&P on the other. I can get within a few KHz of the
TX with the physical isolation between antennas.

Thanks for the QSOs and fun.

73, Craig K9CT