[3830] CQ160 CW K8MR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K8MR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 14:44:24 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SRQ FL
Operating Time (hrs): 4:20

Total:  QSOs = 138  State/Prov = 35  Countries = 5  Total Score = 12,480

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Friday night only. I operated as W3USA on Saturday night. Low power and mediocre
antennas in the Florida condo class don't make for the most exciting contest,
but it's always good to get on and make QSOs. Proximity matters! I don't think I
worked a northern station if anybody else was calling, but I made it through
first call on a moderately big pileup to a Cuban station :-)

73  - Jim   K8MR