[3830] CQ160 CW W3USA(@K8MR) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W3USA(@K8MR) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 14:55:52 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: W3USA
Operator(s): W3USA
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SRQ FL
Operating Time (hrs): 5:15

Total:  QSOs = 188  State/Prov = 40  Countries = 8  Total Score = 21,408

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Saturday night only. On Friday I operated as K8MR. I hope nobody minded the
extra QSO from W3USA that would have been illegal under the ARRL's one callsign
rule.

Conditions seemed better on Saturday. I even worked two Europeans (UA7K and
OM7M) and had a 10 QSO run, no doubt with the help of some skimmers. It is an
interesting switch from Ohio, where down here the loudest signals start with
"ZF" and you pretty much work the KP2s on the first call.

Stay warm and healthy,

Jim  K8MR