[3830] CQ160 CW N7TY Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ockmrzr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N7TY Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 16:13:51 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N7TY
Operator(s): N7TY W6RW
Station: N7TY

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Yuma, AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 32

Total:  QSOs = 745  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 20  Total Score = 137,408

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Trying to contest on 160m from my QTH is usually an exercise in futility.  With
a normal noise level of S6-7 and a comprise antenna (hybrid ground-mounted
vertical/wire with a coil) on a 67’ x 98’ city lot, I usually have a hard
time on this band.
However, I was surprised this go around.  Had some good runs and a nice (albeit
short) EU opening Sunday morning, even had a few JAs call me.  Also, managed to
get WAS (+DC), a bonus.
As usual, with all my M/S efforts, my “Contest Buddy” Mike, W6RW, took his
turn in the chair.  We had an enjoyable time putting some new band countries in
the log.  Go Arizona Outlaws!