[3830] CQ160 CW N9SE Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N9SE Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 17:12:18 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N9SE
Operator(s): N9SE
Station: N9SE

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 13

Total:  QSOs = 536  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 9  Total Score = 75,764

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I had a lot more trouble getting anyone in EU to hear me this year. I suspect we
will not see conditions as good as lat year until the bottom of the next sunspot
cycle. I was only able to operate full time Friday night. Family
responsibilities took priority and only was able to operate for a short time on
Saturday. From the sound of things, conditions were better on Friday. Perhaps it
was just my local line noise, which was significantly worse on Saturday due to
the snow storm.

TX: Elecraft KX3
ANT: 60 ft top loaded vertical, dipole @40 ft, NE BOG