[3830] CQ160 CW W4AN(@KU8E) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W4AN(@KU8E) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 17:55:01 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: W4AN
Operator(s): KU8E K4BAI
Station: KU8E

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 19:02

Total:  QSOs = 906  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 39  Total Score = 245,196

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

K2/100, ACOM 1000 ~ 900 watts , Inverted L with 8 elevated radials

For the most part this was a one night multi-op with K4BAI over at my house on
Friday night. Got on a little the 2nd night to mostly find more multipliers but
for the majority of the time I operated as KU8E. Highlight of the contest was
having JH2FXK call me on Saturday morning and working 9K2NO on Saturday night.

Stay Safe,  Jeff KU8E