[3830] CQ160 CW W9KM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W9KM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 18:09:14 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: W9KM
Operator(s): W9KM
Station: W9KM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN51
Operating Time (hrs): 18:52

Total:  QSOs = 532  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 5  Total Score = 65,450

Club:

Comments:

I like very much 160m contests, because along with your credit card you need to
posses some op skills to get the results (no stacks or beams on 160, with rare
exception). I traditionally run unassisted, the S/P hunting is the best part.
This year the 160m was in all its grace: QSB, noise, weird prop at times. No EU
or AK/HI was heard, West Coast Canada were scarce. Some carribean mults were
nice.

Did my personal best this time, very happy. Was talked into also participating
in Winter Field Day for my club yesterday (worked outside, from my car in a
park), so last night was tough.

Setup:
100W, Inverted-L 55 ft high vert section, 300 ft NW-SE non-terminated
"beveridge-like" antenna for RX (helped a lot, much less noise then my
inv-l).

Thanks everyone who answered, my apologies to those I was not able to pick out
from the noise. See you all next time. 73!