[3830] CQ160 CW NO6T(@WA6TQT) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, carys1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW NO6T(@WA6TQT) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 20:10:59 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: NO6T
Operator(s): N7NR N6KI WM6Y VE4EA WQ6X N6CY
Station: WA6TQT

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: ANZA
Operating Time (hrs): 31
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 1082  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 36  Total Score = 307,429

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Like most, we experienced challenging conditions the first night and more
settled the second night.

Being 100% remote, operating from an elevation of 5,200ft on the windward side
of a mountain means that weather can play a significant role in both local QRN
and internet connectivity.  (5/9 +10db over S9). We apologize to the stations
calling us the first night, that we couldn't hear.

After approximately 0500z the weather and QRN settled down and we did much
better.  There was minimal DX the first night
"
Our second night was DX night; very few runs but we could work almost everything
we could hear. Needless to say, the mults made a significant difference to our
score.

This is a very new team operating from Anza. We learn more about the station
capabilities and each other at each outing.

Congratulations to NA7TB, Safford, AZ team for another excellent score.

Thanks, as always go to John WA6TQT for allowing us to use his wonderful
station.

73 and thanks for all the contacts.  We look forward to seeing you in future
contests.