[3830] WFD W9KM 1O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WFD W9KM 1O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 22:00:17 +0000
                    Winter Field Day - 2021

Call: W9KM
Operator(s): W9KM
Station: W9KM

Class: 1O LP
QTH: EN51
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   49     0       0
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   49     0       0  Mults = 4  Total Score = 196

Club: Bolingbrook ARS

Comments:

Operated from my Springbrook Prairie Forest Preserve, from my car, using my POTA
gear. Weather got worse, had to escape earlier. Worst part is to break down camp
after QRT. The frozen and ice-covered antenna wire is my personal enemy now. Was
fun overall, will definitely do again!

SOAPBOX: 1500 points for not using commercial power
SOAPBOX: 1500 points for setting up outdoors
SOAPBOX: 1500 points for setting up away from home
SOAPBOX: BONUS Total 4500 (remote location, outdoors and gen pwr)
CLAIMED-SCORE: 4696