[3830] CQ160 CW K7TD Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K7TD Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 22:07:58 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K7TD
Operator(s): K7TD
Station: K7TD

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8.3

Total:  QSOs = 362  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 8  Total Score = 54,912

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

This is my favorite contest even though I am antenna challenged from a
"treed" urban lot with HOA covenants.  I will be upgrading from 500
Wts to 1500W soon and plan to do more antenna improvements over the summer,
especially for receive.  And I'd sure like to have the opportunity to operate
from the Northeast.  A QTH near the water in Maine would be great.  Are you
listening Doug??